Páginas

sexta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2018

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

It's really nice to come across your e-mail contact from International Business Directory, then i decided to contact you hoping that meeting you here will be a good step for a beautiful future business
relationship and Partnership under your management.

I am Dr. Abdullah al-Thani, from LIBYA; I was Former Minister of Defense and Prime Minister of Libya. I resigned as Prime Minister on 11 August 2015 after I escaped an assassination attempt by gunmen,
after my resignation i ran down to London, United Kingdom for security
reason.

Read more: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/26/africa/libyan-prime-minister-assassination-attempt/index.html

Furthermore, due to the problems in my country Libya, I find it necessary to diversify my investments outside my country to safe guard against the future of my family. Meanwhile, I am contacting you to seek for your assistant in transferring my deposited fund amounting Twenty million United States Dollars ($20.000, 000.00 which i am planning to invest under your management in your country, when I come
over after you have confirmed the fund under your custody.

For me, I have the following investment plan for your consideration;

(1) Real Estate Business, (2) Travel & Tourism, (3) Hotel Management.

Please if you have another profitable business plan I may be interested to invest in your country, kindly get back to me for us to discuss on how to transfer the investment fund through online banking system to your own account for onward investment purpose.

I wait to hear from you for more details.
Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Abdullah Al-Thani.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário